|Job Title:||Project Manager - Service Improvement|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £46000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Carla Ballinger|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Salary: £46,000 annual salary
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Mon - Fri, 9.00am - 5.30pm (37.5 hours)
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to work with one of the leading British Supermarkets headquartered in Leeds. Our client is looking for a Project Manager with a strong process focus and very good process mapping skills. The successful Project Manger will join the UK HRSS Project Team. This position is responsible for supporting the Change, Training & Communication activities for all HRSS Project supporting activity to the HRSS Operation. A HR background isn't necessary but any experience of projects in a HR environment. The key measure if success will be adding business value. This position can also be offered out as a contracted daily rate.
The successful Project Manager will be responsible for:
* Establish and maintain governance with key stakeholders ensuring progress is monitored on key milestones and reported on regularly ·
* Thorough scoping of opportunities for the Shared Service Centre to support in simplifying processes and reducing the amount of administration required from colleagues across Business
* Establishing a portfolio of small change CI and managing through to completion working with stakeholders in the HR Shared Service Centre to implement successful changes to process
* Develop a full plan for all changes to be managed through to implementation· Working collaboratively with Tech Teams to identify and implement system solutions to current manual/paper based processes
* Accurately documenting all processes which are impacted or changed as a result of the Project and ensuring all necessary sign off points have been completed
* Handover all processes to the HR Shared Services Operational Teams once transitioned to the new BAU.
The desired attributes of the Project Manager
* PRINCE 2 Qualified
* Confident in all aspects of change governance including, progress reporting and PMO procedures
* A clear communicator, with the ability to take complex messages and explain them simply
* Innovative mind-set willing to trial new ways of working to achieve desired results
* Exceptional stakeholder management skills with the ability to adapt style to meet the needs of individuals including Senior Leadership
How to Apply
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact 0116 2623733 and ask for Carla.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.