|Job Title:||Project Planner|
|Salary:||£35.00 - £40.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
Project Planner required for a well established and leading supplier to the rail industry. Based near Loughborough, this is a contract position of a minimum 6 months offering a rate of circa £40.00 per hour depending on experience. This role is ideal for candidates who have worked within the rail industry and have experience with the use of MS Project.
- Hourly rate circa £40.00 depending on experience.
- Minimum 6 month contract with possibility of this being extended.
- On site parking.
- Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 16:30.
- Friday 08:00 to 13:00.
Duties Of The Project Planner:
- Update the weekly programme progress on both bi-mode and tri-mode projects (internally and externally).
- Co-ordinate the updates of the Project Managers weekly KPI's to customers.
- Supporting teams with project reporting, and communications to rest of the business.
- Drive process improvement.
- Work in accordance with published project management guidelines.
- Analyse data, explain trends and highlight potential issues.
Ideal Project Planner:
- Will be dedicated to Flex reporting into the Project Manager
- Previous experience with MS Project.
- Demonstrable project planning experience.
- Commercially aware.
- Strong communication and numeracy skills.
- Experience producing reporting data for projects.
- Previous project management/project planning experience.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.