|Job Title:||Property Asset Manager|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Liam Foster|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Property Assets Manager
A client is looking for a Property Assets Manager This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking for a role which offers to develop your property experience and demonstrate an ability to work across all aspects of residential property asset management. In return for your hard work and commitment we offer a competitive package, opportunities for career development and superb offices within a short walk of Leeds train station.
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5PM
Holidays: 21 days rising to 25 days with service
* To support the delivery of management and pipeline for our client.
* working on management and asset performance strategies.
* Will include visiting properties nationally, reporting and acting on findings.
* Will be involved in pre-acquisition due diligence for the client as well as supporting the ongoing management delivery.
* Will liaise with lettings, estate agents and contractors and establish strong local relationships.
* The role will include analysing and reporting on income and expenditure and producing property management performance reports to support client strategies.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Liaison with internal delivery teams
* Visiting property assets to develop or implement management strategies
* Supporting the clients' acquisition strategy
* Day to day liaison with agents and suppliers
* Overseeing the marketing and turnaround of apartments for re let
* Supporting marketing and value enhancement strategies
* Production of property inspection reports
* Monthly and quarterly financial reporting
* Rent setting and local market analysis
* Sourcing of local partners for leasing and management
* Assisting the Senior Asset Manager to implement portfolio performance strategies
* Previous property experience that may have been gained via leasing or management roles.
* Demonstrable communication skills, written and verbal
* Previous experience of producing reports using Word and Excel
* Data analysis skills
* Experience of working on own initiative
* Full driving license and access to a vehicle for work when required.
* A Degree level qualification and previous property experience is desirable but not essential
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Liam.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.