|Job Title:||Property Valuer|
|Salary:||£16000.00 - £22000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nizaam Karatella|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
Our Client is looking for a confident, enthusiastic and Property Valuer / Lister to join their award winning team in Leicester!
The office enjoys a vibrant and varying market so whether it is a village type neighbourhood or new developments, everything is covered.
- £16,000 - £22,000 (OTE upto £45,000)
- Mon - Fri (working every other Sat)
- 8:30am-6pm (Sat: 9:30am-4pm)
- Company Car provided (BMW 1 Series)
Duties will include:
- Winning listings and gaining new instructions for properties to market (so you must be able to drive)
- Working towards set targets
- Assisting the Company Director as necessary, running morning meetings and coaching sessions
- Contributing to the generation of sales leads for property viewings, mortgage advice, conveyancing, new homes, lettings and property valuations
- Maintaining regular contact with clients via telephone, email or face to face ensuring the best possible service levels are maintained
We need you to be:
- A proven success in property valuations and the desire to be the best
- Willing to build on your skills and develop your career
- Have truly exceptional customer service
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to achieve your goals
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Confident, resilient and enjoy healthy and fun competition with your colleagues
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 3667592 / 0116 262 3733 and ask for Nizaam.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.