|Job Title:||Qualified Dental Nurse|
|Salary:||Up to £8.21 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Curtis Hunt|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Trainee Dental nurse
We have an exciting opportunity for you. Our client in Loughborough is looking for a Qualified or Dental Nurse with experience to join their expanding team. The practice offers all aspects of dentistry from Implants to Orthodontics.
The practice allows the whole team to have a voice and encourages their staff to input on the future of the practice. So if you're looking for a friendly practice that offers support and career opportunities then this is a great practice to work.
Hours: Full time - 37.5 hrs Monday-Friday 8.30am-5.30pm (with occasional later evenings and Saturdays)
Pay Rate: Up to £9.00 per hour depending on experience
Trainee Dental Nurse
* Provide clinical support to dentists, hygienists and patients.
* Monitor day lists, appointment diary and update as necessary.
* Prepare the surgery for use at the beginning of the session and clear up at the end of the session
* Follow all practice policies and procedures at all times
* Maintain professional indemnity and registration with the GDC (once qualified)
* Establish, promote and maintain productive working relationships.
* Escort patients from the waiting room to the surgery, confirm the patient's medical history is up-to-date and communicate to the clinician
* Work to support and promote a paperless practice environment ensuring IT skills are kept up to date
* Liaise with the practice manager on all matters concerning administration, pay and service conditions
* Assist with treatment coordinator duties, patient care coordinator duties and perform other clerical duties as asked
* Must be willing to learn new skills
* Will have a general interest in developing a career within the Dental industry
* Will be reliable, caring and professional at all times
* Commit to ongoing training
* Possess excellent communication skills
* IT literate
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 262 37 33 and ask for Curtis. Or email Curtis@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.