|Job Title:||Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Salary:||£200 - £250 per day|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
- Excellent rates of pay dependant on experience.
- On site parking.
- Early finish on a Friday.
- Monday to Thursday. 08:00 - 16:30.
- Friday 08:00 - 13:00.
Duties Included In This Role:
- Develop the internal QMS to optimise the selection and management of reliable suppliers.
- Lead root cause investigations, using various problem solving techniques.
- Develop a supplier audit system and schedule.
- Assess and approve new supplier by conducting desktop and on sire audits.
- Evaluate existing supply base.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Will have experience with improvement tools such as 8D, 5Y, FMEA etc.
- Will have an ISO9001 Lead Auditor qualification.
- Will be flexible to travel through the UK and abroad - Possibly at short notice.
- Experience of managing suppliers.
- Will be able to influence internal and external stakeholders to promote quality.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.