|Job Title:||Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
- Up to £40'000 per annum.
- Company pension.
- On site parking.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Monday to Thursday. 08:00 - 16:30.
- Friday 08:00 - 13:00.
Duties Included In This Role:
- Implement containment action, root cause investigation and own the subsequent corrective / preventive actions.
- Assist quality controllers with first article inspection.
- Host customer and 3rd party audits.
- Perform internal and external quality system audits.
- Handling of day to day issues with product quality.
- Undertake process improvement activity.
- Project management.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Will have a background in Quality Engineering.
- Experience within the rail industry is desirable, but not essential.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Will have a good understanding of Process Improvement techniques.
- Strong I.T skills.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.