|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
- Up to £28k salary per annum dependant on experience.
- Free On site car parking.
- Statuary pension.
- 40 hours per week.
- Monday to Friday.
Duties Included In Role:
- Maintaining and implementing quality management systems to ISO9001 and AS9100.
- Inspection using a full range of instruments, CMM and gauges.
- Investigate non - conformances and perform 8D problem solving investigations and implementing solutions.
- Inspect completed assemblies and finished parts prior to dispatch, making final checks against documentation.
- Carry out inspection on returned goods and provide written reports on faults found.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Will have previous experience working as a QUALITY ENGINEER or QUALITY INSPECTOR.
- Will have previous experience working in Aerospace or Automotive Engineering.
- Educated to HNC or HND in engineering.
- Will be able to read engineering drawings.
- will have good knowledge of ISO9001, AS9100, TS16949 quality management systems.
Key Skills: QUALITY ENGINEER. QUALITY INSPECTOR. ENGINEERING. AEROSPACE. ISO9001.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.