|Job Title:||Quality Inspector|
|Salary:||£8.50 - £9.14 per hour + + OT, Pension|
|Contact Name:||Kish Limbachya|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Specific experience includes use of various measuring equipment such as verniers, callipers, tapes etc.
- £8.50 - £9.14 per hour for a day shift and 20% uplift on the late shift.
- Regular overtime available that is paid at time and one half over 40 hours per week.
- Permanent employment upon completion of temp employment.
- Opportunity to progress and develop new skills and qualifications.
- Shift: 6am - 2pm Monday to Friday + 6pm - 2am Monday to Friday. (Rotating)
- Some additional flexibility may be required as per the needs of the business.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
- Due to the shift start times, own reliable transport is an essential requirement as public transport cannot be relied upon for travelling to and from work.
- Must be happy to work in a hot, noisy and dusty work environment (all relevant personal protective equipment is provided).
- Specific experience is required, it may be an advantage if candidates can evidence successful experience of working in a Quality Inspector position that included repetitive tasks and extensive report writing.
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Must have a good degree of numeracy and literacy, and be competent on computers.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
- Working on own initiative to ensure the standard of concrete products are suitable.
- Checking concrete mould bases regularly, reporting any defects to mould repair team.
- Checking finished product before dispatch and labelling moulds clearly.
- Following a production line process. Please note, these duties require a level of physical activity.
- This role may progress onto other duties such as operating an overhead crane and fork lift truck (full training provided)
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and on 0116 262 3733 and ask for Kish (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.