|Job Title:||Quality Inspector|
|Salary:||£8.0 - £9.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
- Up to £9.00 per hour.
- Pension scheme.
- Training and development programs.
- Opportunity to work with a well established and award winning company.
- Monday to Thursday day shift.
- 48 hour week.
- Some flexibility maybe required to work a night shift from time to time.
Duties Included In This Role:
- Use of CMM and other measuring equipment.
- Approving in process production.
- Creating process packs.
- Conducting visual and measurement tests.
The successful candidate will also be required to provide cover within the mouldshop, to ensure first off / last off / restart parts are to specification.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Will have experience working to ISO 9001:200 standards.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Will be able to accurately record data.
- Will be able to use CMM and other measuring equipment accurately.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.