|Job Title:||Quality Inspector|
|Salary:||£23000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
The QUALITY INSPECTOR ensures the quality throughout the manufacturing process and will maintain standards in relation ISO guidelines.
- Circa £25k per annum.
- Free onsite car parking.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- 40 hours working week.
Key Duties And Responsibilities:
- Approve incoming materials confirming specifications. Conducting visual and measurement tests. Rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Approve in process production by confirming specifications. Conducting visual and measurement tests.
- Approve finished products by conducting visual and measurement tests. Returning products for re-work and confirming re-work.
- Document inspection results by completing reports and logs.
- Keep measurement equipment operating.
- Manage processes to recognise errors and report on why errors have occurred.
- Maintain and oversee ISO standards.
Due to the nature of the work, the candidate may be required to work outside of normal working hours. The candidate will be expected to adhere to relevant health and safety legislative requirements and undertake training as required.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.