|Job Title:||Quality Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
- £40k per annum salary.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and Christmas closure.
- Discretionary annual bonus.
- Good opportunities for career progression.
Duties Included In This Role:
- Maintain awareness of material specifications, product applications and emerging product trends.
- Administer and maintain the company's quality assurance system.
- Conduct audits and translate the outcomes into continuous improvement opportunities.
- Carry out root cause analysis of failures in product or service quality.
- Lead the company's technical support functions to both customers and suppliers.
- Drive and develop supplier quality performance and relationships.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Will have a strong metallurgical background from a manufacturing or distribution environment.
- Experience working within an ISO9001:2015 environment.
- Will have a proven track record of conducting audits and implementing change to bring about quality improvements.
- Experience driving the practical application of quality control activities.
- Be able to combine both technical skills and commercial awareness.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.