|Job Title:||Reach Driver|
|Salary:||£8.50 - £9.5 per hour + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Natalia Wolski|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We are urgently recruiting for on behalf of one of the UK's largest logistic company's based in Coalville. This is an excellent opportunity to secure ongoing employment at a state of the art, new built distribution centre. You will be operating a Reach FLT for approximately 75% of the working day with the remaining 25% on general warehousing duties.
£8.50 per hour plus overtime paid at £11.05 per hour
Opportunity to secure ongoing employment with an established local employer
A modern, clean working environment with car parking and canteen facilities
40 hours per week Monday to Friday (06.00 to 14.00 OR 14.00 to 22.00)
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
Stock put away onto racking
Sorting of pick areas
General warehousing operations
Any other duties as reasonably requested
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
Current Reach FLT licence
Numerate and literate and able to distinguish pick codes etc.
Available immediately and able to commit to ongoing work
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.