|Salary:||£16000 - £20000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Carla Ballinger|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
A great opportunity for an Receptionist to join a great business which prides itself on helping Small businesses to grow. The Receptionist will be key to the running of the main office, duties include Receptionist, administrator duties, as well as office up keep.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Receptionist to support the operation of a purpose built facility for food and drink manufacturers. Working in partnership with Leicester City Council and the East Midlands Chamber the administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day smooth running of this facility.
This vacancy provides an exciting opportunity for a professional administrator to play a key role in the development of a sector intelligence hub for food and drink manufacturers across Leicester City and the wider Leicestershire area.
Salary: £16,000 - £20,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Maternity Cover with the opportunity of permanent contract
9-12 month Contract.
9am - 5pm
37.5 hours per week, Mon - Fri
The successful Receptionist will be responsible for:
- Being onsite at all times
- Reception duties
- General office administration, minute taking, facilities management ( incl. quote gathering, liaising with site contractors and maintenance checks)
- Business engagement, providing administrative support for project delivery (including ERDF funded projects),
- Event management and support
- General housekeeping and hospitality tasks
- Updating various database/CRM systems
- Developing standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Undertaking unit viewings with potential tenants, liaising with tenants on a daily basis.
- H&S tasks such as fire alarm testing as well as any other tasks required to support the team.
We are looking for an approachable team player with experience of the food and drink manufacturing sector, with a working knowledge of health and safety. Equally, someone who is self-motivated with exceptional communication skills via telephone, email and in person.
The post will be office-based, Monday to Friday (9AM - 5PM, with a 30 minute lunch break). Flexibility will be required for breakfast or evening events.
How to Apply
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact 0116 2623733 and ask for Carla.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.