|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||£21000 - £23000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
Up to £23,000 per annum basic salary + uncapped monthly commission + additional quarterly & annual bonuses + transparent basic salary annual review structure + fantastic career progression.
Regional Recruitment Services are looking to attract a talented 360 Recruitment Consultant with a track-record of building a profitable recruitment desk in a multi-sector marketplace. This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious, goal-orientated recruiter that is craving greater autonomy, higher rewards and more exciting career prospects.
Regional Recruitment Services are an award winning recruitment agency based on Leicester High Street that has been established since 2008 (over 10 years!). We share offices with our sister company, Big Bear Recruitment.
We have expanded our operations into Derby and Burton, as it is an ideal opportunity for growth as one of the largest suppliers within the East Midlands for candidates within the following sectors:
- Office Support.
- Contact Centre's .
- Manufacturing & Engineering.
We are part of the preferred supply chain for many household names and provide them with a unique level of service that many of our larger high street and independent agency competitors cannot provide. In addition to this, we are a significant permanent and temporary recruiter on a national scale.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the best-rated agencies within the Midlands, according to Google. We have expanded our operations from our existing headquarters in Leicester to Derby and Burton in a move that will extend our existing reach to cover the whole of the East Midlands.
We welcome interest and applications from candidates with High Street and / or specialist agency experience with the following skills and abilities:
- A full UK driving licence and flexibility around standard working hours. This is an essential requirement because the role will include meeting with clients and candidates.
- You must have the ability to connect with people and build professional working relationships with candidates, client contacts and colleagues.
- We want to hire ambitious recruiters that consider business development, influencing and strong negotiation skills as some of their key strengths.
- An abundance of tenacity and resilience. Being able to professionally deal with candidates and clients and having ability to learn from experiences are essential traits of a successful a recruiter.
- Professionalism. Are you the sort of person that will put your best efforts into every task involved in the 360-degree recruitment process? This is important to us.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.