|Job Title:||Recruitment Coordinator|
|Salary:||£9.00 - £9.50 per hour + Healthcare, Pension,|
|Start Date:||September 2019|
|Duration:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Carla Ballinger|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
Job Title: Volunteer Recruitment Coordinator
Location: Leicester, City Centre
Salary: £17,600 - £18,525 (*Starting Salary)
Contract: Temp to Perm
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 hours
An opportunity has arisen for a Volunteer Recruitment Coordinator to join an organisation and registered charity that provides welfare support. Working for the Volunteer Manager providing recruitment, publicity, selection, training, and administrative services for all volunteering activities.
This is a role, which requires creativity, drive, inventiveness, and a positive attitude to working with a variety of people at all levels.
Success is defined by recruiting good quality, new volunteers for a wide variety of roles including: Caseworker, Befriender, Fundraising Crew, Fundraising Crew Leader, Storybook Wings Editors, Wings Break volunteers, and Branch roles
As a Volunteer Recruitment Coordinator your role will include:
* To be the first point of contact for all volunteering queries, recruitment and selection.
* To support the recruitment of volunteers for a wide range of roles, including interview and selection, disclosure checks and references as required.
* Liaising with internal groups (welfare and fundraising and Areas) to update on recruitment requests and progress.
* To provide support for volunteers and to assist with any issues and help they need.
* To identify and follow up all opportunities to recruit volunteers.
* To manage volunteering promotion, press and publicity in line with the marketing plan.
* To maintain accurate and up-to-date records on the Salesforce database system.
The ideal candidate for this Volunteer Recruitment Coordinator role will possess:
* Keen interest in volunteering and appreciation of the value of volunteers.
* Experience of recruiting others using a formal process.
* Office 2010 or higher proficient - EDCL (Extra) qualification or prepared to study (to be tested before interview).
* Excellent administrative skills.
* An understanding of Disclosure and Barring Service checks.
Volunteer Recruitment Coordinator Benefits:
* 36 days per annum of annual leave.
* Cycle to work scheme.
* Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
* Employee healthcare plan.
* Offer of great opportunities for learning and development. An in-house qualified coach who supports employees with their personal development plans.
* Operate a time off in lieu arrangement.
* Volunteering Day, paid.
* A Comprehensive pension plan.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 36 675 98 and ask for Carla. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.