|Job Title:||Russian Speaking Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||Up to £9.50 per hour + BONUS|
|Contact Name:||Carla Ballinger|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Russian Speaking Customer Service Advisor
Following a period of growth and increase in customer orders, we are now looking for a Russian Speaking Customer Service Advisor to join our highly reputable client based in Enderby, Leicestershire. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's most reputable employers with an immediate start being offered to the right candidate.
This is a temporary position
* Working Hours - Wednesday - Sunday 3pm to 11pm
Duties of the Russian Speaking Customer Service Advisor
* Dealing with internal and external calls and emails from customers.
* You will be required to use your language skills to translate any queries from Russian to English and vice versa both verbally and written.
* Answering customer queries through the websites web chat functionality
* Working closely with internal departments and colleagues to efficiently deal with customer enquiries
* Maintain accurate records of conversations on the in-house database
* Working to deadlines in a fast paced environment
* Administration tasks
Suitable candidates will ideally possess the following;
* Previous experience of working in a similar role is beneficial
* Must be fluent in both Russian and English (written and spoken)
* Good working knowledge of I.T. systems as well as Microsoft Office
* Able to commit to working on a shift basis
* You must be able to pass a DBS check.
The successful candidate will benefit from many things including;
* Excellent hourly rate of £9.50 per hour plus shift allowance for nights and weekends
* First class training provided. The training is usually 09:30am to 17:30pm Monday to Friday and you must be able to commit to all of the training days
* Free car parking
* Staff discount scheme
* Free shuttle bus available for various daytime shifts throughout Leicester
* Immediate starts available
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Amy.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.