|Job Title:||Sales Account Manager|
|Salary:||£0.00 - £20000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nizaam Karatella|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Sales Account Manager
Salary: £20,000 pa
Hours: Monday to Friday - 8.30am - 5.30pm
Our Client in Leicester has been established for over 16 years and specialises in delivering rooflights and across the UK and Europe. With a view to grow and expand by the end of the year, we are looking for two new account managers to join their vibrant and friendly Head Office team in Thurmaston.
This opportunity involves day-to-day telesales management of their customer base, dealing with pre-sale enquiries and ordering.
* Will have a proven background in Sales/Customer Service - used to achieving sales targets, with a proactive approach to managing and monitoring the accounts you own.
* A background in construction or construction sales will be an advantage.
* Computer literate with a head for numbers / math's
* Confident and capable to learn about our products and deliver the service, expertise and knowledge customers require.
* Be able to follow systems and processes and work within the compliance requirements for safeguarding customer data.
* Confidently managing your own workload and customer orders.
* An attractive guaranteed basic salary with an uncapped commission / bonus structure to increase your earning potential.
* Team targets to maximise your earning opportunities
* Workplace pension scheme
* Free on-site parking
* 28 days holidays (including bank holidays)
* Walking distance to public transport
If you think you have the right set of skills and enthusiasm to join the team, please apply!
We look forward to hearing from you.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Nizaam.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.