|Job Title:||Sales Administrator|
|Salary:||Up to £9.50 per hour + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amy Geraghty|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join a small team at a growing printing company based in Birstall, Leicester. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity with an immediate start available for the right candidate. You will be working Monday - Thursday, 8am - 5pm and Friday 8am - 2:30pm (40 hours per week). Our ideal candidate would be able to work well in a team as well as independently and have a strong administrative background.
- Taking customer enquiries
- Sending out and following up detailed quotations
- Processing all orders on the in-house systems
- Building rapport with customers, managing their orders from start to finish
- Sending out email marketing campaigns
- Updating social media with the latest projects
- Ordering materials
- Chasing up overdue invoices
- General Administration duties
- Experience in a similar position and environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly organised, with good time management skills
- Able to use all Microsoft Office packages
- Attention to detail
- Salary of £9.50 per hour
- Competitive holiday
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Amy.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
This position is advertised on behalf on Regional Recruitment Services Ltd. We also have a variety of other permanent and temporary positions available ranging from Administration, Sales, Secretarial, Finance and Accounts, Customer Service, I.T., Engineering, Industrial and Construction. To view all of our positions available throughout the United Kingdom, please visit www.regionalrecruitment.co.uk