|Job Title:||Sales Administrator|
|Salary:||£21000 - £22000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Lord|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
An exciting opportunity exists for a Sales Administrator within a leading IT solutions company based in Derby.
Salary £22,000 per annum
Free Car Parking
28 days holiday inc. Bank holidays
Working in a fast paced environment, the candidate will be dealing with incoming calls, accurately processing quotations in a timely fashion, and looking after their allocated customers whilst maintaining excellent customer service. Your new job role will require you to have full responsibility for the administration duties for the Sales and recurring contracts. You will be working within the International team (previous international experience is desirable but not essential).
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
* Work in close partnership with the Head of International Operations to ensure invoices are billed and approved.
* Accurately inputting, processing information.
* Liaising with customers to ensure timely receipt of Customer purchase orders.
* Ensuring final invoice prices are correct on all orders.
* Handling of and dealing with inbound calls to the department.
* Calculating prices and quotations.
*Building quote responses based on supplier pricing.
*Allocate invoiced charges to contracts.
* Ensuring prompt and accurate filing and archiving of customer orders and correspondence.
* Logging order statistics for reporting purposes and feeding back to line manager.
* Maintenance of electronic filing systems and associated administration tasks.
* Providing office based support for customer queries.
*Great organisational skills, ability to stand under pressure.
* Maintain a professional manner at all times.
* To ensure and maintain the departments targets and KPI's are achieved.
* Coordinating feedback and escalation of problems to line manager.
*Financially aware within an organisation.
* Previous experience of working within a busy office
* Strong time management, planning skills and the ability to multi-task
* Be numerate so you are able to work with prices and technical product information
*Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
*Have experience and knowledge of Excel Spreadsheets