|Job Title:||Sales Advisor|
|Salary:||£14500.00 per annum + Commission|
|Contact Name:||Liam Foster|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Due to continued growth we are recruiting a fantastic opportunity for an Sales Advisor to join a successful Call Centre based in Altrincham.
Basic salary of £14,500 per annum (OTE £20,000)
Great commission package
Genuine opportunities for career progression
28 days holiday inc. Bank holidays
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
* Dealing with a high volume of incoming sales calls
* Taking all customer information down an accurately entering on the CRM system.
* Asking leading questions in order to build rapport with the customer
* Providing estimates
* Follow up enquiries to convert into a sale
* Close the sale on the first call wherever possible
* Working closely with the sales team and other departments to drive continued sales growth in the business
* Providing feedback to the senior management team to improve their products and develop their range further
* Previous experience in sales/ telesales / internal sales or customer service environment and working with targets and a high level of understanding of the sales process
* Demonstrable ability to work in a pressurised, fast-paced environment demonstrating a positive attitude to change and being able to change direction quickly.
* Target driven with a real passion for succeeding.
To maximise productivity targets to impact on set KPI area's and business results
*Pack return rate %
*Wrap time %
To work successfully within a team and offer support to colleagues when and if needed.
Strong communication skills both internally and to external clients, to ensure we communicate effectively and professionally at all time.
To complete any additional duties as when requested by line manager or any other department if requested
Is responsive to feedback and understand the benefit of feedback to achieve business objectives
To take reasonable care for health and safety of self and others who may be affected by acts of omissions related to your work. Co-operate fully with the management of the company with regard to any duty or requirement imposed on them by the relevant Health and Safety legislation to allow that duty or requirement to be carried out or complied with.
This job description is illustrative and not exhaustive. As such it will be subject to revision from time to time as required.
The department opens from 08.30-20.00 Monday to Thursday 08.30-17.00 Friday and 10.00-16:00 on Saturday.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Liam.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.