|Job Title:||Sales Advisor - Bellshill|
|Location:||Bellshill, North Lanarkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £8.54 per hour + BONUS|
|Contact Name:||Carla Ballinger|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Job Title; Part Time Sales Advisor
Key Skills; Customer service, Administration, Data Entry
Salary; £8.54 per hour plus bonus of up to £500 once made permanent
We currently have a number of exciting opportunities for a sales advisor. If you have excellent customer service and sales skills then this is a great opportunity. You will be working for a leading food wholesalers who offer continuous development and support along with plenty of coaching. The positions would be offered on a temporary basis with the potential for a permanent position. You would be working on a 5 days out of 7, Monday - Sunday, on a shift between 10am - 5pm. 1 in 2 Sundays, moving to 1 in 3 and 1in 4 once perm.
* Speaking with decision makers, selling the company's products
* Providing a quality service for customers
* Upselling company products
* Dealing with existing customers queries
* Informing customers of new promotions
* Taking orders over the phone
* Keeping the in-house system up to date with accurate information at all times
* Similar previous customer service or sales experience is beneficial
* Able to use initiative
* An excellent communicator both verbally and written
* Enthusiastic and flexible
* £8.54 per hour
* Full training provided
* Bonus of us to £500 once made permanent
* Competitive pension package
* Accessible by public transport
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Carla Ballinger on 0116 3667598.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.