|Job Title:||Sales Advisor - Corby|
|Salary:||Up to £8.54 per hour + BONUS|
|Contact Name:||Carla Ballinger|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Job Title; Sales Advisor
Key Skills; Sales, Customer service, Administration, Data Entry, Telesales
Salary; £8.54 per hour plus bonus of up to £125 once made permanent
We currently have a number of exciting opportunities for a sales advisor with excellent customer service and sales skills. This is a great opportunity to work with a leading food wholesalers. The positions would be offered on a temporary to permanent basis. You would be working on a shift between 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday (37.5 hours per week) We are also offering part time roles 25Hrs, Mon-Fri 5 hours per day between start times between 10 and 12.
The Role of the sales advisor
* Answering inbound customer calls building customer relationships
* Taking orders by phone
* Upselling company products developing profitable sales growth
* Dealing with existing customers queries
* Informing customers of new promotions
* Keeping the in-house system up to date with accurate information at all times
* Maintaining understanding of product range
* Planning workload to optimise customer contact
* Similar previous customer service or sales experience is beneficial
* Able to use initiative
* An excellent communicator both verbally and written
* Enthusiastic and flexible
* £8.54 per hour
* Full training provided
* Bonus of us to £125 once made permanent
* Parking on site
* Accessible by public transport
* Subsidised canteen
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Carla.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.