|Job Title:||Sales Advisor - Corby|
|Salary:||Up to £8.54 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Carla Ballinger|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
Full and Part Time Sales Advisors
We currently have a number of exciting opportunities for full & part time Sales Advisors. This position would suit people from a customer service and sales background. If you are performance driven and have previous experience of working in a target driven environment. This a great opportunity for you to work for one of the leading food wholesalers Providing a quality service for the sales staff, dealing with existing customers, taking customer calls, taking orders, selling, upselling, informing of new promotions and gaining more sales. Our client offers continuous development and support along with plenty of coaching. The positions would be offered on a temporary basis with the potential for a permanent position.
Hours: 37.5, Mon - Fri
30, Mon - Fri
Pay Rate for Sales Advisor: £8.54 per hour + BONUS (Equivalent of £18,000 per annum)
The Role of the Sales Advisor
* Answering inbound customer calls building customer relationships
* Taking orders by phone
* Upselling company products developing profitable sales growth
* Dealing with existing customers queries
* Informing customers of new promotions
* Keeping the in-house system up to date with accurate information at all times
* Maintaining understanding of product range
* Planning workload to optimise customer contact
Required Experience Sales Advisor
* Similar previous customer service or sales experience is beneficial
* Able to use initiative
* An excellent communicator both verbally and written
* Enthusiastic and flexible
The Package offred for the Sales Advisor
* £8.54 per hour + BONUS (Equivalent of £18,000 per annum)
* Full training provided
* Bonus of us to £125 once made permanent
* Parking on site
* Accessible by public transport
* Subsidised canteen
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Ebony on 0116 262 3733.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.