|Job Title:||Sales Designer|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission|
|Contact Name:||Liam Foster|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
Sales Designer required to work in a small independent high end bathroom and kitchen showroom based in Nuneaton. You will be working alongside the owners of the company who will generally be taking care of customer services, project management and the ordering processes.
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Basic Salary £20,000 -£25,000 depending on experience
* Bonus & Commission
* Working hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm
YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
* Greeting potential customers and showing them our products.
* Telephoning potential customers.
* Visiting potential customers to design and sell plus Presenting your designs and quotations to potential customers.
* Conducting on site surveys and home measures to suit customers availability.
* Designing Bathrooms and Kitchens on CAD system (Virtual Worlds).
* Creating Quotations for products and labour on our quoting system (Easy Quote).
* Liaising with installation engineers to attend pre-site surveys and also on occasions to aid with the quoting process.
* own vehicle and driving license.
* previous knowledge of working with CAD programmes.
* a good general knowledge of the installation process.
* excellent customer service skills.
* be confident and well presented.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Dan.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.