|Job Title:||Sales Executive|
|Salary:||£18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + Commission|
|Start Date:||September 2019|
|Contact Name:||Carla Ballinger|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
Location: Leicester City Centre
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 per annum OTE: £30,000
Start Date: September 2019
Hours: 37.5, Mon - Fri, 08:45 to 17:00
Are you a Sales Executive and not being rewarded for your performance? Have you been working in the PPI industry and your contract has come to end? Are you in the Energy sector and looking for a new challenge. We have the role for you.
Regional Recruitment Services are delighted to be working with a leading UK Utility Brokers located in Leicester city centre. We are looking for Sales Executives who want to join our Client in their journey of growth.
Our client is well established over a decade, specialising in utility cost reduction for business and private customers. Our client is looking for committed individuals who have a passion for service and performance.
The Package - Sales Executive
* OTE of up £30,000 in the first year
* Incentives ranging from Edgbaston Cricket, Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Cheltenham Gold Cup plus many more.
* 21 days' holiday plus bank holidays
* Training and Development pathway
* Long term career opportunity
* City Centre location
Duties - Sales Executive
* Develop relationships with prospective businesses from a variety of different data channels
* Works to set KPI's - drive company sales through outbound calling
* Committed to understanding the clients' needs in order to offer the best solution possible.
Essential Skills - Sales Executive
* Resilience - You will be required to work at a fast pace and will need to respond positively to unsuccessful situations. Perseverance pays off!
* Communication - Being able to skilfully communicate is fundamental to success - Leave your ego at the door.
* Results Driven - Focused on the end result, setting own goals and reviewing own performance.
* Flexible - Responding to the market and making the necessary changes.
* Integrity - A Successful Sales person is honest in their approach. The real superstars understand that selling isn't just about price. They know how to use a value proposition to full advantage.
How to Apply
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact 0116 262 3733 and ask for Carla.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.