|Job Title:||Sales (Internal)|
|Salary:||£18000.00 - £24000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Curtis Hunt|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
Sales Executive Digital Marketing (Music and Entertainment)
9am to 5.30pm
Do you have a love for Music and Entertainment?
Our client is currently looking for a Sales Executive to work within their highly respected organisation that is not afraid to get on the phones and produce results!
With the opportunity to work with some of the most iconic names in music, including the likes of Rudimental and numerous X Factor and Britain's Got Talent stars, this really is a role like no other.
You will have the opportunity to work with hundreds of talented acts and get involved with a wide range of exciting projects, including organising festivals and planning big corporate events.
* Targeted outbound sales
* Handling inbound enquiries
* Analysing clients' needs and matching appropriate talent
* Presenting talent options to clients
* Negotiating with clients and prospective celebrity talent
* Providing contractual and logistical support to clients and celebrities
* Cross-selling additional brand boosting services
* Assisting the team with social media support for the department
* Writing blogs for the website
* Maintaining accurate records
* Developing new client base and building a sales pipeline
* Working to and achieving monthly targets
Experience / Skills Required:
* A good knowledge of the music and entertainment world
* Previous proven sales experience
* Self-motivated, organised and excellent planning skills
* Track record of achieving targets
* Ability to build rapport with clients
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills
* Excellent IT skills
* Outgoing friendly personality and first-class telephone manner
* Results-driven and a proven achiever
* Enthusiastic, energetic and can work on own initiative
Please Contact Curtis Hunt 0116 36667606 / Curtis.firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.