|Job Title:||Sales Support Co-ordinator Supervisor|
|Salary:||£23000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Liam Foster|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Sales Support Co-ordinator Supervisor
A client is looking for a Sales Support Co-ordinator Supervisor in and around Tamworth. This position is to support the current team on inbound orders and quotations. There are little to no cold calling to be made, orders are mainly place via email or through the website. The company is a large organisation with multiple office around at the country.
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5PM
Holidays: 21 days rising to 25 days with service
Main purpose of the job:
The main purpose of the Sales Support Co-ordinator supervisor is to convert new business leads into quotes and repeat business. Taking estimates and enquires from the website and emails.
Key tasks of the role are:
* Sourcing and scheduling calls to prospective customers.
* Telephone introductions of what services can be offered.
* Preparation of customer quotations.
* Data input into Salesforce and production of reports.
* Encourage potential customers to accept a visit from outside sales.
* Analyse database for opportunities for new business.
* Working with Business Development team on specific sector target campaigns.
* Send introduction letters, mailshots and campaigns via salesforce.
* Assist in the Administration of Corporate Tenders (Etenders), preparation of advertisements in trade magazines etc.
* General administration including weekly Sales Meetings.
* Ensure all customer accounts are set up correctly and maintain their settings.
* Proactive problem solving when issues arise.
Our Client is ideally looking for the following:
* principal goal to improve quality, health, safety and environmental sustainability with our community.
* All employees should make an active effort to continue the momentum towards minimising work related injuries, illness and the possible impact on the environment.
* They are required to stay committed to provide the highest quality of work to colleagues and our clients in a timely manner and in accordance with the principles of our management system standards of work and approved working standards.
* Previous Freight experience is desired but not essential
* Previous Supervising experience
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Liam.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.