|Job Title:||Sales Support Supervisor|
|Salary:||£23000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Sales Support Supervisor required for a global transport and logistics company. Based in Tamworth this is a permanent position offering a salary up to £25'000 per annum depending on experience. Supporting the current team with inbound orders and quotations, there is little to no cold calling required as orders are mainly placed through the website or via email.
- Up to £25;000 per annum depending on experience.
- 29 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- On site parking.
- Monday to Friday.
- 09:00 to 17:00.
Duties Of The Sales Support Supervisor:
- Sourcing and scheduling calls to prospective customers.
- Telephone introductions of what services can be offered.
- Preparation of customer quotations.
- Data input into Salesforce and production of reports.
- Encourage potential customers to accept a visit from outside sales.
- Analyse database for opportunities for new business.
- Working with Business Development team on specific sector target campaigns.
- Send introduction letters, mailshots and campaigns via Salesforce.
- Assist in the Administration of Corporate Tenders (Etenders), preparation of advertisements in trade magazines etc.
- General administration including weekly Sales Meetings.
- Ensure all customer accounts are set up correctly and maintain their settings.
- Proactive problem solving when issues arise.
The Ideal Sales Support Supervisor:
- Previous Freight experience is desired but not essential.
- Previous experience within a Supervisor capacity.
- Be customer focused with dedication to meet customer needs.
- Able to multitask and have strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to learn new systems as required.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.