|Job Title:||Senior Civil Engineer|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Senior Civil Engineer required for a leading independent engineering and surveying consultancy. Based in Leicester this is a permanent position offering a salary up to £45'000 per annum depending on experience. The Engineer will be tasked with the structural design on a wide variety of civil and structural engineering projects, within a wide variety of sectors. This position is ideally suited to Engineers who are either chartered or working towards their chartership.
Ideally the Senior Civil Engineer will have design experience and structural analysis skills in all common structural materials such as steel, concrete, timber and masonry and will work closely with other teams within the company, on a varying range of projects producing quality work in a dynamic environment whilst supervising project Engineers and technicians.
- Up to £45'000 per annum salary depending on experience.
- Pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Healthcare scheme.
- Monday to Friday.
- 08:30 to 17:00.
The Ideal Senior Civil Engineer:
- Will be chartered or working towards chartership.
- Be proficient in relevant engineering design software.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- The ability to manage your own workload to meet project timeframes and client requirements.
- Will be confident in representing the company at meetings and liaising with clients, contractors and consultants.
- Have high accuracy when writing reports and project documentation.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.