|Job Title:||Senior Copywriter|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Senior Copywriter required for a leading company based in Leicester who specialise in e-commerce marketing. This is a permanent role offering a salary between £25k - £30k per annum dependant on experience. This role is ideal for candidates with experience in content and digital marketing. The successful candidate will ideally have a proven track record generating intelligent, persuasive and engaging content.
- £25k - £30k per annum dependant on experience.
- 22 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays.
- Medical insurance and a contribution to gym membership.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Monday to Friday.
- 08:30 to 17:00
Duties Included In This Role:
- Creation and delivery of content strategies across a range of retail and B2B companies.
- Creating high performing e-commerce websites.
- Delivering digital marketing campaigns that drive profitable growth for clients.
- Writing copy in a variety of formats across online and offline media.
- Creating original and energetic content.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Will have strong proofreading capabilities with excellent attention to detail.
- Have an understanding of plagiarism.
- Will have a good understanding of SEO best practise and keywords analysis and usage.
- Will have proven capabilities involving analytical tasks, critical and strategic thinking.
- Is able to manage a diverse workload, whilst working to tight deadlines and under pressure.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.