|Job Title:||Senior HGV Mechanic|
|Salary:||£30000 - £32000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
- Up to £32k per annum.
- Pension scheme.
- Loyalty awards for service.
- Employee schemes and vouchers.
- Employee and customer referral schemes.
- Rotating shifts Monday to Friday between the hours of 06:00 and 22:00.
Duties Included In This Role:
- Maintenance and repairs to a mixed fleet of HGVs.
- Safety Inspections.
- Repairs and maintenance to trailers and fork lift trucks.
- MOT preparation.
- Recovery work.
Ideal Candidate For The Role.
- Will be C&G or NVQ qualified in mechanics.
- Having a HGV Class 1 license is advantageous but not essential.
- Will have experience working in a busy HGV workshop environment.
- Will be able to work on own initiative, with a high awareness and understanding of health and safety requirements.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.