|Job Title:||Senior Quality Assurance Officer|
|Salary:||£26000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
Senior Quality Assurance Officer required for a leading manufacturer and wholesaler of pharmaceuticals and healthcare products. Based in Loughborough this is a permanent position offering a salary up to £30'000 per annum depending on experience. Candidates will ideally have good knowledge of quality management systems within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Up to £30'000 per annum salary depending on experience.
- 32 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Health insurance.
- Retail discounts.
- Monday to Thursday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Friday 09:00 - 17:00.
Duties Of The Quality Assurance Manager:
- Lead projects to develop, prepare and implement revisions, additions and the continual improvement of the QMS.
- Ensure the timely, full and adequate support of all data and documentation
- Maintain all systems and documentation.
- Preparation of training materials and deliver training outside the department, including training effectiveness assessments and documentation.
- Create and provide analytical reports for the Head of Quality and other stakeholders within the business.
The Ideal Quality Assurance Manager:
- Proven experience within the industry in a similar role is ideal.
- A working knowledge of document control, change controls and deviations.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good reasoning and deductive skills.
- Good organisational skills and time management.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.