|Job Title:||Senior Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||£22000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Dupre|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
SENIOR TEMPORARY RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
Salary: £22k -£25k per annum
Location: Leicester (City Centre)
Regional Recruitment Services are looking to attract a talented Recruitment Consultant to specialise in temporary or contract placements. You will be part of a newly formed team that provide bespoke staffing solutions to companies throughout Leicestershire. This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious, goal-orientated individual that is craving greater autonomy, higher rewards and more exciting career prospects.
Regional Recruitment Services are an award winning recruitment agency based on Leicester High Street that has been established since 2008 (over 10 years!). We share offices with our sister company, Big Bear Recruitment and in total there are 30 of us working here. Exceptional growth in challenging economic times has seen us successfully open into new job markets.
As a result of our desire to continually grow and develop, we currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Temporary Recruitment Consultant. Seeing this as an ideal opportunity for continued expansion as one of the largest suppliers in the East Midlands for candidates within the following sectors:
- Customer Services & Adminstration
- Contact Centre's
- Sales & Marketing
- Manufacturing & Engineering
- Accountancy & Finance
- Trades & Labour
We are part of the preferred supply chain for many household names and provide them with a unique level of service that many of our larger high street and independent agency competitors cannot provide.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the best-rated agencies within the Midlands, according to Google Reviews.
Although not essential, we welcome applications from candidates with demonstrable and successful experience working in an agency and/or internal recruitment. The skills, experience and abilities we prefer include:
- A full UK driving licence and flexibility around standard working hours. This is an essential requirement because the role may include meeting with clients and candidates at shift start times and taking an on-call mobile telephone in the evenings and weekends on a staff rota basis.
- Pro-active customer service skills. In our marketplace, we have two sets of customers in the form of candidates and hiring companies. It is the willingness and quality of service that we provide to these sets of customers that define how successful we are. We want to hire people for our team that consistently choose to go that extra mile.
- The ability to prioritise, remain organised and have strong attention to detail in a variety of time critical IT led administrative duties. In peak periods, Regional Recruitment Services places 500+ fully compliant agency colleagues into Industrial temporary work for multiple companies throughout Leicestershire and the workload can be high.
- An abundance of tenacity and resilience. Regrettably, not every placement you make will be successful. Being able to professionally deal with this eventuality with candidates and clients and having the ability to learn from these experiences are essential traits of a successful Industrial Recruitment Consultant / Account Manager.
- We want to hire ambitious recruiters that consider business development, influencing and strong negotiation skills as some of their key strengths.
- Are you the sort of person that will put your best efforts into every task involved in the 360-degree recruitment process? This is important to us.
Alongside full training and career progression with one of the Midlands leading independent recruitment agencies, other employee benefits include:
- Competitive basic salary of £22,000 - £25,000 per annum dependant on experience.
- Transparent bonus structure that can lead to a first year OTE of £32,000.
- Free parking and a car allowance scheme upon completion of 12 months employment.
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays that increases depending on the number of years' service.
You even get an extra days holiday on your birthday each year.
Over the years, we have developed some of the Midlands highest performing Recruitment Consultants and Managers. If you want to make a difference and a real name for yourself in your marketplace, please apply today or call Aaron Dupre on 0116 2623733 for a confidential chat. Please feel free to visit our website for more information.
If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call our Hiring Manager, Aaron Dupre and he will be happy to help.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.