|Job Title:||SEO Account Manager|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Gill|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
SEO Account Manager - Nottingham
Regional Recruitment Services are looking for an experienced SEO professional on behalf of a fantastic Digital Marketing Agency. The candidates must be one who can handle multiple projects at once, whilst providing excellent communication to their clients. Our client will provide the opportunities to work with interesting clients and sensible budgets; you need to provide the technical, creative and outreach/PR expertise.
This is an amazing opportunity to develop your career and work in a relaxed, fun environment where you have the freedom to work as you choose and our clients support to experiment with new tactics and technologies.
Our client has won awards for their use of technology and creative approach. They have excellent independent feedback from staff past and present about the working environment and provides a working environment which is second to none!
Benefits of the SEO Account Manager Position:
* Salary range from £24,000 - £30,000 depending on experience. However this may also be negotiable for the right candidate.
* Profit share bonus scheme.
* Pension Scheme.
* Private Healthcare.
* Excellent career development opportunities.
* Opportunity to grow, develop and build your personal brand in the industry.
* Personal development plan with time each month for development.
* Opportunity to work alongside multiple disciplines and expand your digital marketing knowledge.
* Company supplied fruit and drinks, Headspace app subscriptions and a relaxed, friendly environment.
The ideal candidate to be an SEO Account Manager:
Ideally you will have a minimum of one years' experience in a similar role, preferably with experience of working with a variety of websites/clients. You'll need a genuine interest in the digital marketing industry, a thirst for knowledge and perhaps a bit of a competitive streak and also:
* Experience in creating strategies and planning for long term SEO and content marketing.
* An analytical mind-set, good numeracy, written & verbal communication skills and proficiency in using Google Analytics.
* Proficient in Word and Excel.
* The ability to work independently and as part of a growing team.
* The desire to keep up with the latest best practices, technology and tools.
Bonus Points For:
* A degree in marketing, media/communications, creative disciplines, English or a similar relevant subject.
* A good understanding of HTML & CSS.
* Google AdWords and/or Google Analytics accreditation.
* Working knowledge of SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Sistrix, Botify, AWR, SEMRush, Moz, KWFinder etc.
* An understanding of data and how to represent it visually.
* A solid understanding of design principles and how design works on the web.
* Experience in Conversion Rate Optimisation.
The role requires someone capable of managing their own priorities, responding to client requests at short notice and carrying out their own research - but knowing when to ask for help.
SEO Account Manager Job Description:
* Plan and ensure the successful delivery of SEO and content marketing campaigns (encompassing technical SEO, on-page optimisation, content creation, outreach and PR).
* Communicate and report monthly to clients regarding the strategy and ongoing success of these campaigns.
* Ensure that projects are delivered on time and on-budget through completion of your own tasks, smart delegation and (where necessary) with outside specialist contractors.
* Help streamline and improve internal processes to improve client project success.
* Work as part of a team. You will be required to work alongside other members of the team to develop and execute multi-discipline strategies.
* In return, you will be provided with support, training and an environment where staff are encouraged to take the lead and run with their ideas.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7618 and ask for Ryan. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.