|Job Title:||SEO Executive|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Gill|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
SEO Executive - Generous salary dependant on experience - Leicester
Regional Recruitment Services are offering a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing Digital Marketing Agency, this a great opportunity for an individual to have a direct impact on the growth of an already fantastic and innovative business. If successful, you'll be working alongside some fresh and exciting clients and some of the most well-known brands in Leicester. Our client works in a relaxed and comfortable environment, and their work is second to none.
The successful candidate will be play a key part in developing client marketing strategies and delivering those with both on-site & off-site SEO. The role is ideal for someone creative, natural & competent with IT and an independent forward thinker.
Below is a list of key responsibilities:
* Devising digital marketing strategies
* Client, competitor and market research
* Technical SEO audits
* Backlink audits, research & outreach
* Citation audits & corrections
* Keyword research
* Keyword position tracking
* Writing creative content and copy
* Assisting with the creation and delivery of on boarding pitches & proposals
* Assisting with client website migrations are carried out using best SEO practices
* Performance reporting
* Develop relationships with clients
* Identifying & developing new opportunities for clients to improve website performance & boost their brand
* Assist in the mentoring and training of the team (dependant on experience)
* Assisting in the delivery of the company blog
* Using various SEO tools for research, auditing and reporting. These may include, but are not limited to, Google Search Console, Bing Search Console, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Moz, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio & SpyFu
* Keeping up to date with the latest in SEO & digital marketing. You will be allowed time in your working hours to do this and it will be highly encouraged
Whilst the core duties of the role are defined, the remaining responsibilities can be tailored around the talents of the successful candidate. Our client encourages specialities and innovation.
Salary and benefits
Our client offers a very generous salary which will be set based on your level of experience. They also offer multiple benefits that aren't limited to:
* Work social events and activities
* Flexible working hours
* Career development & training
* Encouragement towards ideas, innovation and special projects - If you have any great ideas on how we can better our agency and/or our client services, you'll have our full support and backing
* Your birthday off!
Required experience & skills
* A minimum of 12 months SEO experience
* Track record of growing organic traffic through SEO optimisation & content creation
* Experience using tools such as Google Search Console, Bing Search Console, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Moz, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Supermetrics, Google Tag Manager & SpyFu
* A strong understanding of on-site & off-site SEO
* The ability to conduct SEO audits & carry out any necessary research
* Moderate to advanced understanding of HTML & the ability to edit website files using FTP clients & text editors
* Strong IT capabilities - especially on Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
* Creative thinking
* Further experience with technical PPC, CRO, PR, email marketing and/or social media marketing is highly desirable
* Experience and knowledge of link building strategies and execution
* The enthusiasm to get stuck in and take ownership of your work
* A desire to learn & develop your abilities
* Good written and verbal communication skills
Their office is based in Blaby, Leicester.
How to apply
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7618 and ask for Ryan. Or email email@example.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.
TAG : INDSNR