|Job Title:||Service Engineer|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Service Engineer required for a well established and leading specialist in kitchen appliance retail and repair. Based in Coventry these are permanent positions offering a salary up to £25k per annum depending on experience. These vacancies are ideally suited to candidates with experience repairing and maintaining white goods.
- Salary up to £25k per annum depending on experience.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Company Van.
- Uncapped commission.
- Monday to Friday.
- One Saturday in two, with a day off in the week.
- 09:00 to 17:30.
Duties Of The Service Engineer:
- Diagnosing and repairing any issues with multi branded white goods.
- Use of hand tools.
- Travelling from to and from customer homes / premises.
Ideal Service Engineer:
- Previous experience working within Service Engineering.
- Reliable, punctual and good customer service skills.
- Experience or training with manufacturers such as Bosch, Samsung, Miele.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.