|Job Title:||Service Technician / Maintenance Operative|
|Salary:||£7.50 - £12 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Kirkham|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
- Regular overtime available that is paid at premium rate.
- Full training given.
- Opportunity to progress and develop new skills.
- Permanent employment opportunity.
- Potential earnings up to £12 per hour once fully trained.
- 07:30am - 17:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Some additional flexibility may be required as per the needs of the company.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THIS ROLE:
- Will have experience and knowledge in and around fitness environment.
- Must be 25 years or over due to insurance.
- Must have a full clean UK Driving licence.
- Must be happy to travel countrywide.
- Must have own basic tools.
- Be able to pass a DBS check (provided by the company).
- Happy and able to undertake manual work and use hand tools.
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
Service engineer, Sports equipment, Gym equipment, Fitness, Hand tools, Maintenance, Servicing
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 262 3733 and ask for Gemma. Or email email@example.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.