|Job Title:||Sheet Metal Worker|
|Salary:||£25000 - £27000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Kornacka|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Sheet Metal Worker
Immediate start available
£25.000 - £27.000 per annum
My client is an established precision fabrications and engineering firm in Leicester. They are currently undergoing a period of sustained growth and require a Sheet Metal Worker.
The Role - Sheet Metal Worker
* MIG and TIG welding stainless steel
* Working from drawings to fabricate our wide range of bespoke components
* Working safety and competently as part of a team to ensure deadlines are met
* Using various types of metal finishing techniques
* Ensure at all times that the highest possible product quality is maintained.
* Ensure that you work in a safe and secure manner at all times.
The Candidates - Sheet Metal Worker
* Experience as a Sheet Metal Worker/Fabricator
* Able to produce work from engineering drawings
* Work to fine tolerances
* Can demonstrate working with sheet metals measuring 1-3 mm
* Able to work on a number of different machines, Press Brake, Punch, Guillotine etc.
* Work to high standards
* Good communication skills
Immediate interview and start available. Please contact Lucy @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7626, or click "Apply Now" to send your CV directly to Lucy
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.