|Job Title:||Shift Leader|
|Salary:||£14.35 - £16.92 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
The shift leader will manage prioritise and organise all resources, in order to achieve targets and ensure deadlines are within set budget. Lead a team to provide an effective and efficient service to both internal and external customers.
- £14.35 - £16.92 per hour depending on experience.
- Opportunity for permanent employment after temporary period.
- Opportunity to work with a leading logistics company.
Hours Of Work:
- Sunday To Thursday 22:00 - 06:00.
Duties Involved In This Vacancy:
- To ensure that all objectives and targets are achieved.
- Communicate daily with Warehouse Controller on daily progress, identifying any operational problems and handing over to the opposite Shift Leader.
- To develop, coach and mentor Section Warehouse Controller, to add value and broaden their knowledge to give business benefits.
- To continually review working practices and performance of any equipment and other resources, as required, ensuring optimum performance.
- To ensure all processes are followed and implement shift projects as directed by the Operations Manager.
- Communication of business and local issues through agreed Company and Site communication processes.
- Maintain an active stance on health and safety and other compliance issues across the contract/site and when necessary take corrective action promptly where rules or standards are not met.
- Manage the operational facilities on a day-to-day basis and ensure that cost-effective maintenance and security arrangements are in place to prevent disruption to efficient operations.
Ideal Candidate For The Vacancy:
- Strong warehousing background.
- Will have management experience.
- Be able to prioritise and organise effectively.
- Be target driven
- Be motivated to lead a team and provide an effective and efficient service.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.