|Job Title:||Shipping Co-ordinator|
|Salary:||Up to £11 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Naomi McSeveney|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
The role pays £11.00 per hour, working Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week.
* Salary £11.00 per hour
* Excellent working environment
* Car Parking
* Competitive pension and holiday package
* Dispatching loaded vehicles
* Planning orders ready for loading
* Updating and inputting data on the database accurately
* Ensuring paperwork is all compliant
* Developing and retaining relationships with clients
* Ensure all policies and security procedures are followed correctly
* Previous Freight / Logistics / Shipping experience is desirable but not necessary
* Be proficient with Microsoft Outlook & Excel
* Strong Administration skills
* Be able to work as part of a team
* Have good numeracy and literacy skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly through this website or send your CV in to us directly to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you would like to speak to us in more detail before applying, please call 0116 262 3733 and ask for Naomi.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days, please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
This position is advertised on behalf on Regional Recruitment Services Ltd. We also have a variety of other permanent and temporary positions available ranging from Supply Chain, Logistics, Administration, Sales, Secretarial, Finance and Accounts, Customer Service, I.T., Engineering, Industrial, Driving and Construction. To view all of our positions available throughout the United Kingdom, please visit our website.