|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jouel Potter|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
Site Manager - £30,000 - £45,000 - Nottingham
Our client is looking for an experienced Site Manager to work on a major masonry project. In this position you will be involved in the construction of a new 8-storey accommodation block in the Nottingham area, the project is set to last 7 months.
There is the opportunity to be re-allocated to another project in the region after completion.
Key Details of the Site Manager Role:
* Negotiable Salary Depending on Experience, but you can expect £30,000 - £45,000
* Re-Allocation opportunity available
* Nottingham area
* Must be a Time-Served Bricklayer
Responsibility of a Site Manager:
* Manage personnel on site
* Regularly liaise with the office to arrange delivery of materials as well as organising labour
* Maintain work flow on site
* Communicate with main contractors in a professional manner
* Ensure paperwork is done when required and submitted to the office in a timely manner
* Promote high standards of work throughout the site
The Site Manager will need:
* Have good working knowledge of masonry construction
* 2+ years' experience in construction site management
* SSSTS or SMSTS
* First Aid Trained
* Full Driving Licence
* Ideally live within a commutable distance
It is preferred that the Site Manager will have the following experience:
* Management: 2 years
* Brickwork: 2 years
Contact Details: If you are interested in applying to this Site Manager position, then contact Jouel Potter today on 0116 262 3733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call or email our Industrial team on 0116 262 3733.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.