|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Salary:||£38000 - £43000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jouel Potter|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
Construction Site Manager - Leicester - Up To £43,000 + Company Van/Car
We are recruiting for a Construction Site Manager to join our reputable construction client that are opening a new branch in Leicester. The client carries out a range of projects including; commercial, new housing and charitable projects.
Overview of the Construction Site Manager Role
* Salary Range, based on experience, £38,000 - £43,000 per annum
* Company Car / Van with business fuel card
* Leicester location, will travel up to 50-60 miles surrounding Leicester as well
* You will work towards becoming a key player in the construction team
Responsibilities of a Construction Site Manager
Most of the projects this client undertakes are design and build, however they can also act as a project manager as well. In this role you will:
* Oversee the day-to-day operations of the site including; supervising staff or contractors, managing site materials and overseeing utility providers
* Manage work that is being carried out, ensure that it complies with the company's health & safety standards
* Lead your team to produce a high standard of work, monitor their performance and address concerns as appropriate.
* Provide progress reports to the company's senior management
* Liaise with clients and suppliers, develop strong relationship with both.
The Requirements to be a Construction Site Manager
The client operated a collaborative approach and endeavours to our hand-in-hand with their clients. With this in mind, a Construction Site Manager will require:
* You must be from a trade-background, with experience in new build as well as refurbishments
* It is essential that you have experience with foundations and the front end of the project
* Musts have SMSTS and First Aid at Work
* Previous management experience, ideally 5 years' minimum
* It is ideal that you utilise a collaborative leadership style
Contact Details: If you are interested in applying to this Construction Site Manager position, then contact Jouel Potter today on 0116 262 3733 or email email@example.com
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call or email our Industrial team on 0116 262 3733.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.