|Job Title:||SMT Engineer|
|Salary:||£18000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
- Generous salary and holiday allowance.
- On site parking.
- Pension Scheme.
- Permanent role.
- Day shifts usually starting at 07:00.
- Some evening work maybe required when busy. Shifts can be split to accommodate this.
- Operate and program CAD based SMT Machinery.
- Manufacturing to customers specification.
- Carrying out maintenance on all SMT Machinery.
- Populate SMT assemblies using pick and place machinery and manual techniques.
- Ensuring route cards are correctly completed.
- Carry out rework and modifications on assemblies to customer requirements.
- Testing of products when required.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Will have experience working as a SMT Engineer / SMT Operator.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Health and safety aware.
- Will have knowledge of anti static precautions.
- Have experience hand soldering.
- Experience working within an ISO environment.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.