|Job Title:||SMT Technician|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Kirkham|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Monday to Friday
Competitive pay rate - DOE
SMT Engineer required for a leading design and manufacturing company based in Loughborough. This is a permanent position offering a generous salary depending on experience. Ideal candidates for this role will have experience working with SMT Machinery.
- Generous salary and holiday allowance.
- On site parking.
- Pension Scheme.
- Permanent role.
- Day shifts usually starting at 08:00am.
- Some evening work maybe required when busy.
- Operate and program CAD based SMT Machinery.
- Manufacturing to customers specification.
- Carrying out maintenance on all SMT Machinery.
- Populate SMT assemblies using pick and place machinery and manual techniques.
- Ensuring route cards are correctly completed.
- Carry out rework and modifications on assemblies to customer requirements.
- Testing of products when required.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Will have experience working as a SMT Engineer / SMT Operator.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Health and safety aware.
- Will have knowledge of anti static precautions.
- Have experience hand soldering.
- Experience working within an ISO environment.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7616 and ask for Justin. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.