|Job Title:||Social Media & Content Officer|
|Location:||W. End, London, England|
|Salary:||Up to £13.33 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Carla Ballinger|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
Job Title: Social Media & Content Officer
Pay Rate: £13.33 per hour or £26K equivalent FTC (£13K)
Duration: 6 months
Hours: 37.5 per week, circa 9am - 5pm
The Social Media & Content Officer Opportunity
We are currently seeking an accomplished The Social Media & Content Officer for a leading charity funded healthcare organisation. The Social Media & Content Officer will report into the Website & Digital Marketing Manager and will involve content creation and supporting the implementation of the social media strategy of the charity.
Social Media & Content Officer Responsibilities
* Content creation and storytelling - proactively plan and source content from both within and outside the organisation for use across appropriate social channels. Research, interview and write case studies and engaging real life stories. Produce compelling multimedia content to illustrate these stories, including video and photography.
* Assist with paid social media marketing - contributing ideas and improvements for campaigns including reviewing creative, monitoring spend and other tasks as necessary
* Responsible for Facebook donate - working with Fundraising teams to thank participants and using management tools as required
* Moderation - monitor social media to ensure comments, queries, feedback is all responded to as quickly as possible, liaising with relevant teams where necessary to formulate an agreed response (including some out of office hours work)
Social Media & Content Officer Essential Skills Required:
* Demonstrable experience of managing and reporting on social media activity
* Experience in planning, sourcing and editing content for social media
* Knowledge of a range of social media monitoring tools - both free and paid for
* Ability to create, manage and optimise paid for social media campaigns
* Highly proficient digital copywriter, with excellent attention to detail
* Intermediate level Photoshop skills
* A can-do approach, with a positive attitude and willingness to support others across the organisation
* Ability to work across the organisation and influence beyond the formal level of authority
* Experience of working across a multi-disciplinary team, prioritising content for relevant channels where necessary
Experience of monitoring social media out of office hours.
Social Media & Content Officer Desired Skills Required:
* Experience of creating and editing video content
* Has delivered training to other in use of social media
* Experience of working with major brands on social media activity
* Digital fundraising experience
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 262 37 33 and ask for Carla. Or email Carla@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.