|Job Title:||Social Media Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Gill|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
Social Media Consultant - Leicester
Regional Recruitment Services currently have a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing, digital marketing agency. We are looking for an outgoing, creative and social media consultant to join an amazing team. You'll work alongside a close-knit team of SEO account managers, PPC experts and PR strategists help develop social media strategies drive awareness and engagement across a wide range of clients.
This is an amazing chance to build on your knowledge of social media - with our clients support and training - to grow across all social media platforms and take on a consultative role in helping fantastic clients increase their levels of revenue.
You may be currently in a role looking for a step up into agency life or a seasoned agency professional looking for your next challenge! You could be working on a photoshoot on one day or researching competitors the next - so this job requires those who can work in a fast-paced environment.
* Private Healthcare
* Free On-Site Parking
* Lovely Relaxed Environment
* Team Building Days/Events
* Location offers an Ice cream shop, café, pub and barbers on-site
Role of a Social Media Executive:
* Deliver clients stories on the right channel, at the right time, in the right way
* Create engaging copy and content calendars
* Track and analyse brand performance and contribute to the overall strategy
* Plan, execute and optimise social campaigns - including paid social across social platforms.
* Carry out research and create plans, reports and proposals
* Plan and create briefs for photoshoots and dynamic creatives
Who we're looking for as a Social Media Consultant:
* Initiative and a passion for social media
* Creative and willing to contribute your ideas
* A spelling and grammar whiz
* Experience in social preferred. However, we're also interested in hearing from graduates
* Natural ability to write content and possibly blogs in a range of styles
* Effortlessly organised and unflappable
Location: Our client is based just outside Leicester city centre in a fantastic and rural office space.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Contract: Permanent, full time contract
Education: Educated to Degree Level is preferred
Experience: In-house and agency or sales experience preferred, but not essential
How to apply
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7618 and ask for Ryan. Or email email@example.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.