|Job Title:||Software Developer (C++)|
|Contact Name:||Ana Ciesla|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Software Developer (C++)
Position: In-House Software Programmer / Developer
Salary: Up to £30k
Our client is a leading software company specialising in the development of advanced digital signage and interactive touch screen experiences. They are an innovative and dynamic company working with some impressive clients such as, Virgin Media, Sony, Simon Group, Atos and more.
They sell their own range of software solutions and produce custom solutions using their in-house development team, they are seeking customers and resellers across the globe in selling these.
THE ROLE OF A SOFTWARE DEVELOPER:
The In-House Software Developer / Programmer role is a permanent position for an individual looking to develop their existing skills and gain more exposure to a range of disciplines within a fast growing company.
DUTIES OF THE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER:
With a strong ability to develop and enhance existing software products and build projects from scratch you will be working closely with the Head of Development and the existing team to deliver projects. Your role will be to support the existing team and growing workload. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on team player with an ability to translate client briefs into a working solution.
THE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER WILL HAVE:
- Minimum of 2 years' development experience in industry/commercial experience
- Experience of developing User Interfaces (UI), Apps, etc.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of C++ (MS Visual studio)
- Experience with version control (e.g.: GIT, SVN)
- Computer Science, Software Engineering, Games Development, or similar experience
DESIRABLE OTHER SKILLS (not essential)
- Experience with DirectX, Direct3D, OpenGL or WebGL
- Android/IOS development experience
- Developing in an Agile environment
- Experience using Jenkins/other automated build environments
- Ability to meet deadlines and efficiently manage work load
- Organised and methodical approach to work
- Quick learner in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent communicator
If you are interested in applying to this Software Developer (C++) position, the first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please contact Jouel on his email email@example.com or call 0116 262 3733.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.