|Job Title:||Stock Control Operative|
|Salary:||£18000 - £19000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
- £18k starting salary.
- Regular overtime available.
- Opportunity to progress and develop new skills with on-site training.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
Duties Included In This Role:
- Maintain stock levels to agreed criteria.
- Raise purchase orders.
- Pick, pack and dispatch spare parts, brochures and samples as per notes and spare pick lists raised by department.
- Maintaining all records accurately.
- Check and put away stock deliveries.
- Maintain storage solutions.
- Assist in other departments when required.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Will ideally have a good understanding of SAP.
- Be able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good attention to detail.
- Able to complete work within tight time lines.
- Flexible to assist in other areas of the business.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.