|Job Title:||Strategic Pricing Manager|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£200 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
The Strategic Pricing Manager will support various projects, providing analysis and ad hoc pricing and strategy requests, whilst occasionally responding to specific stakeholder requests.
- Generous day rates depending on experience.
- Pension scheme.
- 24 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Colleague discount.
- Car allowance.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
- Support in the development of the overall pricing strategy, guiding principles and targets for pricing and promotions as a total business and hold accountability for supporting the development of the pricing strategy.
- Develop frameworks and analytics to answer key pricing questions and challenges, and provide the trading function with direction on opportunities and risks, to influence and support in the activation of the pricing strategy.
- Embedding pricing and promotions data, tools and insight into trading strategic work streams (category strategy, category deep dives, category management training) to land pricing data, tools and insights in a clear, relevant and compelling manner.
- Utilise expertise within the wider pricing and analysis teams to deliver commercially relevant business implications and recommendations to drive customer focused pricing actions at a senior level ensuring the business has access to world class analytics to support decision making
- Support the delivery of a promo plan built on the correct volume of space and mechanics, defining and delivering a clear process for continued optimisation of promotions against the strategy
- Review pricing and promotional activity/decisions using pricing, finance and trading outputs to clearly illustrating successes, implications and potential risks - influence forthcoming plans to benefit the customer and business ongoing. Present recommendations to drive action
- Experience within a Commercial, Analytical or Trading Management or similar role is essential.
- Experience of bringing together a wide variety of data including pricing, commercial and customer data to support decision making.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong understanding of retail data and commercial inputs and outputs.
- Passionate leader with strong interpersonal skills and commitment to develop and lead an engaged team of colleagues.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.